Saturday, March 26, 2011

work related

i got up at 5am today sbb nak siapkan pelan strategik for english panel..because we got LDP today n my GPK 1 decided to combine the LDP with cuccicular meeting.haha...hebat kan GPK ni.yer...he is even worse than my previous GPK

seriously...

my works are all over!!!i have fail to control them...i have fail to keep up with my KSSR sbb everytime im in d class, i got to have my silent moment for about 5 min n i keep looking at my watch.dat bad rite?!n mmg dr sek lama pon aku xsuka jd panitia.jd slalu buat ala kadar jer.aduh...benchmark kali ni cemerlang, maka sy perlu meneruskan kecemerlangan itu!IZAN....AMBIL PELUANG NI UNTUK MAJU!

im not a leader.makanya...i hate being a head panel!i have failed back in KG TENGAH n i am continuing my failure in BAKAP INDAH.

or maybe i don have to.

i can change my way of working.dat is stay up late or get u early to start working coz i definately couldnt find the time to do anymore additional job at school.why?!how do YOU do it?naper oang lain boleh jer buat tp aku xleh?r u in d same situtation as me?balik rumah tkejar2 ngan anak n house chores.

Ya ALLAH...i have promise myself not to give anymore excuses.xkan la sbb anak SORANG suma benda pon xsempat buat.suma benda pon btangguh!seriously....whenever i finish d house chores...penat xlarat mmg mata sampai tahap xdt nak buka la.especially on wed...balik n mmg tbungkang sama anak.r u in?sama x?ke sy sorang jer rasa xbiasa nak juggle with work n being a housewife ni?

i wish you could help...CARGAS!!!!
arrghhhhhh!!!!!!!

No comments: