Wednesday, June 24, 2009

today

"cantik cikgu hari ni"


hady said.hady is my boy from 1s.n i was smiling when he said dat n replied...thank u while taking my breath.


however, dis is not d reason alone why i am smiling all day today.d truth is...i donno why i was in a good mood today.no gud news were heard after i got a called back for d interview...but, nothing bad is coming my way either.


i manage to do my RPH everyday since school started last week and all went well at home.and im still smiling looking at my LET report file which contains zero minute.hehe....i have to make up for about 20 reports or meeting minute to be send to the PPD.


i guess dis is just d effect of being more optimist in life.be calm n just do what u got to do.


now...sat is a working day but we johorian got monday off for HARI HOL.unfortunately, my husband who works in muar is not getting his monday off.so sayer nak pau dier banja wayang sabtu ni..huahaha.im so excited to see dis


n yeah...tomorrow is pay day.one good reason to keep dat smile!

2 comments:

d e l l said...

utk lebey menceriakan hari ko, aku dh send lagu the way i am to ur inbox.
chillax!

ezarn said...

yay!