Monday, September 27, 2010

jadual

dah sgt lama rasanya menyimpan rasa pd pn yang membuat jadual mengajar saya di sekolah.

there is only one word that best describe the timetable...that is MESSY!total mess okeh..

i got 3 single period for my year one class, n on tuesday...i have to teach year 2 for 4 period which is separated in two - 2 period in the morning and another 2 period at the end of school hour.the rest is headache!altogether....i have 31 period a week.

im not complaining about my 31 period because my classes has always been 32 since the beginning. the statement that i've been dying to point out but has no guts to do so is why is the timetable created in such a way?!it would take me forever to memorize it n yesterday i have totally lost my interest in writing lesson plan coz i have to continue my lesson each time for my year one - teach 2 skills a day for my year 2 as they are considered as the excellents pupils.

im worried that my year 1 will loss focus as they are very very weak n since early dis year i have been teaching time in 3 period per day.masa itu pon xcukup weh!eventhough i feel terribly swollen being in the class for 3 period for one skill at a time but at least the outcome is satisfying.apa sgt la yg ko ble buat dlm kelas low achievers in single period?!

yg lg baran tuh...jadual dier cantik jer.huh!

No comments: