Tuesday, October 12, 2010

relief

it THAT time of the month again.

alhamdulillah.

i know i shouldnt be happy for not being pregnant but im just relief coz im not again.im not ready to have another one and mayb adam is too...for a lot of reason that is.im still juggling with adam and a mother's routine
kamal is currently in penang, im staying with my parents in segamat.insyaALLAH, if my application is approve...dptla bsatu.huhu.

not ready to accept another pregnancy is not showing my ungratitude n rejection towards what Allah has set for me.apparently, i have been praying to Allah to let me be at ease for a while n help me to get through the tough time im facing.i know dat Allah test those whom He loves.

as a humble abd'.....i pray dat Allah will still love me n gives me more rezqi in a different way.insyaALLAH.

No comments: