Friday, September 12, 2008

teacher....educating people

teacher..is not a brand (like my pupils tot dat mohan is a food) today i remembered the day i went for interview - that is about 6 years back.i told the interviewer the reason y i choose to be a teacher is because im looking forward for the challenge but i honestly said dat i wanted and hope and pray dat i can teach secondary students because im not good with children.not dat i don love them but i just donno how to deal with them...i broke down easily when they don listen to me and dat just made me feel SO ANGRY and i end up babling, giving them a bad side of teacher and arouse the hatred in them.

i tried to be nice...to be patient esp during this fasting month but they don get me!y??can't they stay put and listen and just do their work as told?y can't they do just that?one of my uncle is a secondary teacher..and he found out im teaching in primary school he just said how lucky am i.its is not as hard as those in secondary.well....i admit,my pupils don have discipline problem but i hate myself when im angry.today...i came home from school feeling so tired because 3 of my pupils cried when i ask them to stand outside the class when they giving me the same excuses...CIKGU!SAYER XBAWAK BUKU!dengan gaya sleepy - mata kuyu - tangan dan kepala atas meja.haih...what should i do?

i wish i can be a good teacher.its breaking my heart when one boy from my class said he hates me and he will sepak and lempang me whenever he have the chance.i just told him dat i'll make sure he hates for his entire primary.am i doin it right?ntah...they are very week in class...dahla lemah,suka bermain plak.if there no improvement,the seniors will blame me.they were left with no teachers for the last 4 months n there is nothing i could do to improve - sort of.

the tension increase bila budak dajah 3 from my class spell donkey with DONGKI.what will happen when they goes to year 4?suma budak level one are under my responsibility.
YA ALLAH..IM SEEKING FOR UR GUIDANC.PLS HELP ME THROUGH THIS JOURNEY AHEAD.PLS MAKE IT EASIER FOR ME AND FOR MY PUPILS TO.PLS MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND ME AND I, THEM.PLS GIVE ME THE STRENGHT TO WORK TO THE FULLEST, TO GIVE WHATEVER THAT I HAVE.THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT AS I DON HAVE THE RIGHT DO .I CHOOSE TO BE A TEACHER AND I HOPE I CAN CARRY THIS RESPONSIBILITY WITH HONOUR.AMIN...

No comments: